Welcome to The Cape Dutch Quarters
The Cape Dutch Quarters in Tulbagh is a
portfolio of heritage properties offering a range of B&B, guest house, self-catering and budget accommodation options, all centrally located in the heart of old Tulbagh village. Guest farm accommodation also available in Tulbagh valley.
The old world charm of the historic village of Tulbagh makes for a very special wedding experience. The variety/choice of romantic chapels, ancient churches, reception venues in all styles, accompanied by spectacular scenery creates the perfect backdrop for your memories. More...
Photos by Tasha Seccombe
Cape Dutch Quarters offers accommodation on the beautiful Oudekloof Guest Farm. Situated on a working wine farm, Oudekloof is for those who enjoy wide open spaces and designer finishes. More...
Watch our video clip
Our Guests Love to...
- Start the day chatting to new friends while enjoying our famous three-course Country Breakfast
- Soak up the sun on our roof terrace while admiring the 360° Tulbagh, valley and mountain views
- Take a dip and cool off in our sparkling pool
- Step back in time with a stroll down historical Tulbagh's Church Street
- Relax on the porch of The Cape Dutch Quarters and watch village life go by
- Enjoy coffee at one of the three neighbouring coffee shops
- Eat at a different Tulbagh restaurant twice a day with out having to leave the street.
- Spend an afternoon wine tasting on the many award winning estates on Tulbagh's wine route.
- Enjoying a 'sundowner' on the roof terrace of The Cape Dutch Quarters while watching the mountains turn from pink to purple.